<body>
Hello dude.
You've visited to nonistories.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read the latest updates about her blog!
It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Navigations is on top of the post.
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Noni.
Girl with weird attitude.
| |

Shout with me.
Leave your message here. Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too. Be aware~! CHATBOX HERE

Memories of mine.
Rahsia Menjadi Wanita Cantik Gudnite ! Thankyou my OWL friend , I'm Sick ;'( Cukuplah Aku Menyintai Dalam Diam Goodnight , Prefectsss :D Kawan Kaki Online :P I LIKE you ;P Unfriend ;( 10 Petanda Dia Jodoh Kita Thankyou My Otakkk !


Disclaimer.
Everything which found here is belongs to the Author Of This Blog, MaryChee. No copy paste or grabbing any stuff from here unless you get the permission from her.
It would be an idiot's job if you rip bits and bits of her layout without her prior notice.
"Will you marry me ? "- Cleverbot Wednesday, December 21, 2011 Wednesday, December 21, 2011 | 0 notes

Based on title above, solemnly I gonna thanks to the Cleverbot's owner because he gonna marry me . 

Will you marry me ?

Ahh, nonsense again !  I think, the most unlucky person who believes the Cleverbot's saying . Crazy-iehh ! But, its not me yeah ! I'm not an idiot to trust the ROBOT , even it's a CLEVER than me. LOL. Watcha' you doing right now ? Opening the Cleverbot.com ? Great activity ! Lets ask it again !

"Are you serious to marry me ?"

I'll not asking it. But, I meant by you, you, you and you.*I mentioned you  "Okay girl. Gonna turn to next topic, stop babbling it please" Ahhh ! Someone asking for stop it. Okay, that's my sister. Nina :) or Iqbal called her, 'Nina bobok '.

Blablabla. Before i clicking 'PUBLISH POST' above there , wanna prove you by this pictha. Very nonsense ! Alright, I'm off now. Good daaaaa :D

Nahh ! It's in Bahasa Melayu. :)

add more notes