<body>
Hello dude.
You've visited to nonistories.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read the latest updates about her blog!
It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Navigations is on top of the post.
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Noni.
Girl with weird attitude.
| |

Shout with me.
Leave your message here. Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too. Be aware~! CHATBOX HERE

Memories of mine.
wanna hug K.I.S.S. ♥ heyy ! heyy ! Specialll ! SPECIAL : wishlist ! :) Ada Hikmahnyaa Aku boleh B :) Buat Cikguu :) My bLOG is ►Standy◄ Rindu sama mereka :( Muka budak 6 taun . bLog beRhabukk !


Disclaimer.
Everything which found here is belongs to the Author Of This Blog, MaryChee. No copy paste or grabbing any stuff from here unless you get the permission from her.
It would be an idiot's job if you rip bits and bits of her layout without her prior notice.
Birthday Gift :) Friday, July 29, 2011 Friday, July 29, 2011 | 0 notes
Assalamualaikum and happy , happy , happy special day !

okey , tak nak cakap banyak - banyak . korang , noni dah lama sbenarnya berhajat nak cakap pasal ni after sebulan tinggalkan blog ni sorang - sorang .


okey , today , after my junior asking why did so long i leave my blog . and noni just jawab , " ala , akak dah lama tak balik rumah disebabkan kem . itu kem , kita cerita lain kali tau .noni nak cakap pasal Birthday Gift .


korang , fyi , noni dah berjaya tunaikan hasrat yang TERBAEKK tuu . celebrate with cupcake . alhamdulillah ! :) disebabkan kerjasama member yang sekaki dangan noni .

ThankYouSoMuch ! -ILYASM-


first gift , my Tinie gave me Cik Naughty 


Second gift from Cik Aliaa that is , Fishy 



third gift from Beee is the frame ,


Fourth gift from Kakak , that is Baggy Shirt


And extra - extra gifts will be my secret . Okeyy , Thank you so much . Haha . noni pergi dulu . pen off :) .Wassalam .

by , 


add more notes